Saturday, February 8, 2014

Getting back to the HHHHC Blog

It has been some time since I made a post on the Healing Hands Holistic Health Center School Of Massage blog (in fact about three years now) and I must apologize for being so delayed in my posts. I have returned and will hopefully be able to post more often than I have previously. We have had several graduating classes within the past few years and I am so proud of all our students as many have entered the massage field and are becoming very successful in their new endeavors. I wish the best to each and everyone of them. HHHHC is currently in the enrollment period for our 2014 February start. Our new classes will be February 19th, Wednesday pm and February 21st, Friday am. The massage community  here in the metro Detroit area is growing tremendously as more individuals choose to enter the massage profession. If you are one of those individuals with such an interest and would like to learn more about the HHHHC School of Massage please contact us at (596) 469 - 3811 or visit our website at www.myomas.com we would be very delighted to here from you and answer any questions you may have about our massage program.  

0 comments: